Sunday, August 17, 2014

REVIEW: A Vampire's Embrace



Tormented by a sea of betraying women over his thousands of years, Rhett wants no woman he finds. The woman he saves in the iceberg home can be handed to another, after he is done playing with her. Until Rhett realizes the woman isn’t alone. 

Hope and her young daughter have remained hidden for seven years until being discovered by a vampire. Taken to his coven, Hope learns a devastating truth. Her precious child is dying. All she will have is a vampire’s embrace to keep her from slipping into despair.

Purchase from Whisky Creek Press:




REVIEW:

RATING:  4.5 Stars
 
FORGET PRINCE CHARMING-I want Rhett. Who wouldn't want a man er Vampire that with one look could promise 1001 seductive nights? I loved this book. It had me from the the first five pages. I loved the characters and how they were strong yet had a vulnerbility about them as well as a softer side. I also was kept on the roller coaster ride and was pleasantly suprised with the journey that Rhett and Hope embark on with her daughter and the thrills and action/adventure around the bend just added to how much I loved this book. I truly hated to see it end and I am pretty sure I will be picking it up and re-reading. Awesome book, well written, engaging and exciting plot, and HAWT SAUCE with Rhett and Hope, and yeah I felt my heart get tugged more than a few times. Loved this book!
 
Reviewed by: Nikki  
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment